Hi friends!! Welcome to another Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop, where we show you alternate ways to use your Paper Pumpkin kits! While I love Paper Pumpkin as is, and sometimes find it hard to use the product in alternate ways, I try to focus on what I will do with the stamps and ink after the consumable components are gone.
So, using the stamps and other Stampin Up! products, here is what I created using the cute little house, trees and sentiments:
I also used A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper, and some snowflake embellishments.
Have you created any alternate projects? Want more inspiration, hop along the list below to see what others did with their kits!
Until next time...
Don't miss next month's kit: Warm Wishes
This kit includes:
- 8 boxes; 4 each of 2 designs
- 1 Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Spot
- Iridescent glitter accents on paper
- Precut paper pieces
- Linen thread
- Treat bags
- Warm Wishes photopolymer stamp set
- Completed box size: 4-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 11.4 x 3.8 cm) and 4/1/4" x 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" (10.8 x 9.5 x 3.8 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Real Red
There are coordinating cards and envelopes that you can add on:
Warm Wishes Cards & Envelopes
Item number: 163985
To get this kit, click here!